Saturday, November 24, 2012

Willie Nelson performs live on NBC's Toyota Thanksgiving Concert Series on the 'Today' show at Rockefeller Center, NY, Nov. 20, 2012 (© Dan Jackman/WENN.com)

Willie Nelson blows smoke at negative side effects of marijuana

Willie Nelson stopped by the "Today" show to talk about his new book, "Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die," and wouldn't you know, the conversation turned to the singer's well-known pot use. Nelson says he's never given up smoking marijuana because he hasn't "seen any side effects that really are harmful to me." For those who maintain that smoking definitely DOES have negative impact on one's health, Willie says, "I'm the canary in the mine. I'm 80 years old. Check me out." The guy does have a point. And with Colorado and Washington both approving recreational use of marijuana this election, Nelson joked that now he won't have to fly to Amsterdam all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment