Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Maria Menounos, Heidi Klum, Debra Messing, among actresses posing nude for Allure  

The stars bare all to embrace their femininity and bodies


Patrick Demarchelier/Allure

Maria Menounos.

Allure

Heidi Klum graces the May cover of Allure.

Maria Menounos admits she has "some serious issues" when it comes to getting nude.
Posing in nothing but some diamond jewelry, the "Extra" host and "Dancing with the Stars" contestant overcomes her fears by posing in the buff for famed celebrity photographer Patrick Demarchelier in the May issue of Allure.
The former teen beauty pageant contestant says she's so hesitant to go au naturel, she's even afraid of ever getting pregnant - for fear the doctor will have to see her undressed.
MORE PHOTOS: MENOUNOS, HEIDI KLUM & RIHANNA
"I have some serious issues here," Menounos , 33, tells the magazine. "But I want to get over that."
Though she still remains modest when it comes to her locker room attitude, Menounos has learned to have a good sense of humor when things don't always go her way.
hkHeidi Klum strikes a pose. (Patrick Demarchelier/Allure) Menounos is among five famous faces who have stripped down for the magazine's Body Images feature, including Morena Baccarin, Leslie Bibb, Taraji P. Henson and "Smash" star Debra Messing .
"Two years ago, a wave hit me in the ocean, and when I came out of the water, half of my special area was exposed," she tells Allure. "The paparazzi took pictures. It was mortifying. I thought I was going to die.
0512-AL-NU05_WEBTaraji P. Henson in Allure. (Patrick Demarchelier/Allure)
0512-AL-NU07_WEBDebra Messing in Allure. (Patrick Demarchelier/Allure)
"But comedy must rule, so I just started showing the picture to friends and beat them to the punch."
But unlike Menounos, Messing isn't afraid to shed her clothes all in the name of feminine beauty.
"I don't have the body that working out in a gym for three hours a day would create, but I feel pretty good," she the actress, 43. "I represent that."
nudes'GCB' star' Leslie Bibb (l.) and actress Morena Baccarin. (Patrick Demarchelier/Allure)



No comments:

Post a Comment