Saturday, December 8, 2012



Marisa Miller: Nude Baby Bump for 'Allure'!

Marisa Miller: Nude Baby Bump for 'Allure'!
Marisa Miller shows off her bare baby bump in this naked photo shoot for Allure magazine!
Here’s what the 34-year-old model had to share exclusively with the mag:
On modeling while pregnant: “I always felt, even before I got pregnant, that it’s better to accentuate your curves. It’s important to really show off the belly. For some reason, for me, from the side, it looks the biggest, so that’s what I tried to do.”
On avoiding pregnancy stretch marks: “[Molly Sims] posted this recipe [on her blog]: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and Vitamin E. I made it myself, boiling the ingredients, and I poured it into mason jars. I’ve loved the community of women who share their tips.”
On gaining weight during the pregnancy: “I had never even owned a scale before, but gaining weight is part of charting your progress. Yes, I was seeing numbers I’d never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus.”
For more from Marisa, visit Allure.com!

marisa miller nude baby bump for allure 01
marisa miller nude baby bump for allure 02
marisa miller nude baby bump for allure 03

No comments:

Post a Comment